7.11.10

EVERYONE

I've done something that may affect me for the rest of this month.

I made a couple purchases on Impulse in ONE day-

I'm supposed to be saving for these



Rad Hourani boots that are-- brace yourself 990$ not including shipping, really hourani? I could buy my rick owens boho bag and Ipod case INCLUDING shipping.BUT these boots ARE stellar

And also this but I think Mommy Jagger is getting it for my birthday this month FINGAZ CROSSED AGAIN




This all went down the day before I lost my wallet, funny right?

These are my adhd driven purchases:


Margiela Watch Band Bracelet-yes I know this isn't really MMM but I've wanted this for MONTHS , label whore much? from ssense.com which is quickly becoming a FAV



ChrisHabana half moon necklace from oaknyc


T by AW granddad cardi


DONT JUDGE ME